CITY WEEKEND (www.cityweekend.com.cn) is a website owned by Ringier China. The service provider will provide users with services in accordance with Terms of Service set forth below, and shall be entitled to amend and supplement such Terms of Service from time to time and post such changes on relevant web pages in a timely manner. Your continued access, visit and/or use of this website will be deemed acceptance of all terms and conditions of the Terms of Service and their amendments. If at any time, you do not wish to accept such terms and conditions, please discontinue your use of our services.
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CITY WEEKEND WEBSITE
1. Service Introduction
1.1 www.cityweekend.com.cn is providing users with upload space and technical service platforms.
1.2 The service provider disclaims any liabilities arising from such website services, shall not guarantee such services as to satisfy needs of users. The service provider shall neither guarantee use of services not being interrupted, nor guarantee the timeliness, safety and accuracy of services provided.
2. Conduct of Users
2.1 Users shall comply with the following rules and regulations, among other things, including, Law of the People's Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets (《中华人民共和国保守国家秘密法》), Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China (《中华人民共和国著作权法》), Protection of Computer Software Regulations (《计算机软件保护条例》), Administrations of Internet Electronic Messaging Services Provisions (《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》), Information Network Transmission Right Protection Ordinance (《信息网络传播权保护条例》), as well as other computer and internet related laws. In any event that the service provider reasonably believes an action of any user may potentially violate the aforesaid laws or regulations, the service provider may, without prior written notice, terminate its services to such user at any time.
Reports from users in connection with any violation of the aforesaid laws or any infringement of rights of any party are welcomed by the service provider, including but not limited to, uploading illegal content or content constituting infringements upon other’s rights. The service provider will unconditionally delete any uploaded content which is illegal or infringes any rights of any party once noticed.
2.2 Users shall be entirely responsible for the content you publish, upload or transmit.
Users are also prohibited from publishing, reprinting or transmitting any content containing one of the following information set forth below. Upon any violation, the service provider has the right to delete such information immediately, keep all the relevant records in accordance with relevant regulations and other reasonable reasons as well as report such violation to competent governmental authorities in connection with any of uploads, posts, emails or transmission which
* opposes the fundamental principles stated in the PRC constitution;
* compromises national security, divulges state secrets, subverts state power or damages national unity;
* harms the dignity or interests of the state;
* incites ethnic hatred or racial discrimination or damages inter-ethnic unity;
* undermines the nation’s religious policy or propagates heretical teachings or feudal superstitions;
* disseminates rumors, disturbs social order or disrupts social stability;
* disseminates obscenity or pornography, encourages gambling, violence, murder or terrorism, or abets others in a crime;
* insults or slanders a third party or infringes upon the lawful rights and interests of a third party; or
* is otherwise prohibited by law or regulations, including but not limited to, information, documents, words, software, music, pictures, graphs, and other materials.
2.3 Users are prohibited from engaging any of the following actions:
(1) harm minors in any way;
(2) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(3) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service provider;
(4) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content (such as inside information, and confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available;
(5) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(6) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(7) interfere with or disrupt website services or servers or networks connected to the website services, or disobey rules regarding use of the website;
(8) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable PRC law, regulation, rule or ordinance and other legally effective rules for the purposes of any illegal use of this website.
Where the service provider notices or is reported of any violation of the above rules by a user, the service provider shall have the right to request such user to rectify or adopt all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to, immediately rectify or remove the content posted by such user, suspend or terminate such user’s right to access website services.
2.4 Storage and Restrictions on Users’ Information
The service provider has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages. The service provider is also entitled to determine, at its sole discretion, whether or not a user’s conduct complies with the content of the Terms of Service. If the service provider believes that a user violates any provisions of the Terms of Service, it has the right to terminate such user’s right
to access to website services.
3.1 The service provider is strongly committed to protecting the users’ privacy. The service provider will not publicize or provide to any third party the users’ registration information or private information that the users store on our website while using our service unless we have your express authorization or under the requirement of applicable laws and regulations. Nevertheless, it may be necessary for this website to share or transfer users’ personal data with a third party in the course of jointly running activities with such third party. Therefore, we caution our users to place due consideration on selecting activities.
3.2 The service provider is entitled to collect and record all data relating to users’ browsing history and browsing habit, and recommend certain content of website based on users’ needs in proper ways.
3.3 In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to the request from any competent court, arbitration organ or any other government authorities or the request of any other legal process, the service provider may disclose or provide users’ personal data to related institutions, to the extent required by the above mentioned documents or institutions and compliant with laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China.
4. Intellectual Property and Other Rights
4.1 All services provided by the service provider and all information contained in the website’s software and protected by intellectual property laws or other laws shall remain vested in the service provider. Users authorize the service provider to use, copy, alter, adapt, publish, translate, dramatize, broadcast, act, exhibit part or all of the content that the users choose to publish on this website, and/or compile such content into any other work, media or technology, existing or to be developed in the future,. Such authorization shall be free-of-charge, permanent, irrevocable, and constitute a non-exclusive and absolutely sub-licensable right. All designs, patterns, products and service names shall remain vested in the service provider or its affiliated companies.
4.2 To the extent permitted by law, by publishing the works on the City Weekend website, City Weekend users irrevocably agree to transfer the copyright to the works to City Weekend without any charge; if the copyright is not transferable according to the applicable law, the users irrevocably grant City Weekend an exclusive and worldwide license to use such copyright.
4.3 Any content on the City Weekend website shall not be used, copied, altered, adapted, published, translated, dramatized, broadcasted, acted, exhibited without obtaining consent from City Weekend.
5.1 The service provider does not guarantee the legality, authenticity, accuracy or completeness of any information posted on this website regarding any third party. We caution any person or any institution who makes decisions or takes actions based on the information posted on this website, to identify the authenticity of the information and prevent risks by themselves. This website shall not, for whatever reason, be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or derived damages or liabilities with respect of any transaction and/or action to which this website is not the direct counterparty.
5.2 Besides legal obligations, the service provider has the right to but is not obligated
to modify or amend any omission or mistake on any part of this website.
5.3 Service provider does not guarantee that (including but not limited to):
(1) this website meets the users’ needs;
(2) this website is uninterrupted, timely, secured, reliable and has no mistakes;
(3) any product, service or other materials users obtained based on the information on this website meets the users’ expectation.
5.4 Unless there are any mandatory requirements under the Chinese law, the service provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, derived or punitive damages incurred in connection with any losses of profit, business reputation, information loss or any other tangible or intangible losses caused by any of the following reasons:
(1) the availability or unavailability of this website;
(2) any product, materials or service purchased or obtained based on the information on this website;
(3) the usage of a third-party E-commerce platform via this website, and any suspension of trade or other defect caused by such third-party E-commerce platform;
(4) any content uploaded, posted, transmitted or transferred in other ways on any third-party media in the name of this website without authorization;
(5) other matters related to this website.
6. Third Party Liabilities
6.1 For any claims raised by any third party against the service provider regarding users’ uploading or publishing content, connection to this website, violation of the Terms of Service or infringement upon any rights of other persons through this website, such users agree to indemnify and hold harmless of the service provider and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or other cooperative partners and
7.1 The service provider provides notices by email or posting on this website. The service provider shall send notice to users by one of the above said ways regarding any changes of the Terms of Service or alteration of other matters.
8. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
8.1 The effect, interpretation and performance of the Terms of Service shall be governed by the published and publicly obtainable laws of PRC. Chinese courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in connection with the Terms
9. Content Ownership, Copyright, and Distribution
9.1 Third parties are prohibited from using or distributing the contents published on all subdomains associated with cityweekend.com.cn and the "City Weekend" brand without Ringier's permission.
9.2 City Weekend and Ringier are the copyright holders and representatives for all of our published authors and their content made available through any media and/or distribution channel.